I shared some facts about myself many months ago in a previous post Fun Facts
Ready for more fun facts?
1. I’ve dyed my hair just about every shade of red. I love red hair but clearly wasn’t born with it. There have been a few disasters but it was fun while it lasted. I went back to my natural color, black, because Lily couldn’t remember what my hair looked like when it wasn’t red. One of the kids I worked with called me “Redhair” because it stood out so much.
2. I can’t bake. Many muffins and cookies have been burnt in my attempts but it just hasn’t worked out.
3. I can put on lipstick without a mirror, but other makeup requires a mirror.
4. I’m the only person in my immediate family with a BA. My older sister is a pharmacy tech.
5. I learned how to read when I was three years old.
6. I’m afraid of deep water. I don’t go in water deeper than 5 feet.
7. My favorite poet is Lang Leav.
8. The makeup I wear the most is mascara. I get cranky when I’m critically low. I prefer waterproof because as my grandmother once told me “You never know when you might cry.” She introduced me to makeup and it’s been a love affair ever since.
9. I’m not a morning person. I’m stiff (most mornings) thanks to RA and I have to take thyroid medication when I get up. I’m a snail until I am ready to interact with others. If I have something to do, I set an alarm super early because I know it will be a struggle.
10. I love cherry flavored almost anything but I don’t like cherries. Weird.
That’s it for now!