I’m going big or going home..oh..wait. I am home…for the most part.
Anything sold from the links on this page may result in a commission for me. I’ve got bills and a makeup/book collection to take care of. 🙂
My official affiliate policy:
– if it doesn’t benefit my readers, I won’t promote it.
– I try to keep things as easy as possible, as in use friendly sites, customer service and so on.
– I decided to become an affiliate to help bring in some money to offset the eventual costs of going self-hosted and other needed materials for the blog. Money helps, you know?
– If you click on a link and purchase something there is no extra cost to you for my commission. Pretty cool, right?
– My links are from Share A Sale and the sites I pick have some sort of connection to my blog and/or its mission.
– If there are issues with anything you buy from the sites, please contact them. I can’t guarantee what happens once you purchase.
– As usual, please don’t copy any of this. It took a while to create this statement and I really don’t like my work being copied. Thanks!
My product reviews will also be posted here. Book reviews will stay on the main blog page.
Thanks a ton!
I do recieve a commission from any purchases. Thanks! Please see my Contact/Legal Things page for more information.
Limitless E-Books (Lots and LOTS of books, many topics to choose from)
Customon (t- shirts- the autism related ones are great!)
Create for Less (art supplies)