Thanks for contacting me! I will get back to you within 48 hours. – Wrae
My official affiliate policy:
– if it doesn’t benefit my readers, I won’t promote it.
– I try to keep things as easy as possible, as in use friendly sites, customer service and so on.
– I decided to become an affiliate to help bring in some money to offset the eventual costs of going self-hosted and other needed materials for the blog. Money helps, you know?
– If you click on a link and purchase something there is no extra cost to you for my commission. Pretty cool, right?
– My links are from Share A Sale and the sites I pick have some sort of connection to my blog and/or its mission.
– If there are issues with anything you buy from the sites, please contact them. I can’t guarantee what happens once you purchase.
– As usual, please don’t copy any of this. It took a while to create this statement and I really don’t like my work being copied. Thanks!
TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
(Basically what I won’t tolerate)
I don’t allow the following:
-comments, statements or jokes about the following things: slurs against races, any kind of ethnic group, political group (my posts don’t go political), sexuality group or any other group that can be legally discriminated against. I’m biracial and I will go in on racists, bigots and the like. I will also kick you off my blog QUICKLY.
-comments, statements or jokes towards the disabled, physically or otherwise. I am the mother of a child with special needs, and while his needs are not physical, I still won’t tolerate it. I spent five years working with kids and some adults whose needs WERE and those jokes are not and never will be funny. I have a special spot for those who have autism and ADHD.
-comments, statements or jokes about mental health issues, especially suicide. I have no attempts, but I have lost those close to me to suicide, and have had friends attempt. Again, this will get you immediately kicked off the blog. This is incredibly inappropriate. I also don’t allow shaming of any kind, meaning mom, body or otherwise.
We are all adults here, so if anyone starts arguing in the comments, please let me know if I am not already aware. I will address it immediately. Bullying on this blog is not acceptable in any way, shape or form.
COPYRIGHT and OTHER STUFF: Anything that I write on my blog is my intellectual property, and believe me, this stuff does not come easy. If you want to quote me, that’s great, but please contact me first. Don’t plagarize. That’s just not cool. We can probably sort something out on that.
I’m also not liable for what other people say on this blog, because I am not a mind reader and I do not have control over what others do. I’m not licensed, but I do have a BA in Clinical Psychology. Thanks, Spalding University. (GO, GOLDEN EAGLES!!) That degree has been well used. I will not be able to or be liable for having given psychological advice. I’ve got resources for that if you need them.
If for some reason you decide to not go by the rules of this blog, then I reserve the right to block you with or without notice. I’m a pretty nice person, but I also don’t tolerate the kind of crap I’ve seen online.
Once I start getting email stuff set up, I will not EVER send spam. I hate it myself and wouldn’t subject any of my readers to that. I won’t sell your info or give it to anyone else, because none of that is cool. It’s proabably illegal somehow and I don’t like the idea of jail. I’m writing this blog in the wonderful state of Kentucky. If you’re reading this outside of here, then all Kentucky laws apply.
If you click a link from this blog, it should always be a good one. I double check that stuff, but this is 2017 and s*it happens. I’m not perfect, and if you get a bad one, please let me know. I’ll take it down immediately.
var scJsHost = ((“https:” == document.location.protocol) ?
“https://secure.” : “http://www.”);